<$BlogRSDURL$>
Thursday, March 18, 2004

taxes right around corner 

Well, it's about that time again. Taxes are right around the
corner. Hope I didn't put anybody off their morning coffee
by using bad language there.

Fortunately, my brother-in-law Frank is usually willing to
help me out with my 1040s and my 1099s. He's an investment
guy so he knows his way around the tax code pretty well.

So this weekend I'm going to pack a folder with all of my
forms, receipts, statements and W-2s and head on over there
with a bribe in the form of some booze. Have to be careful
with that, though! Last year we had a couple glasses of
scotch before we dug into my taxes and ended up looking up
the tax in the wrong bracket.

That can be a problem.

Hopefully I won't have any such adventures this year. So
while I try to figure out where I have all of my tax stuff
hidden, why don't you get started on some laughs?!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?